Monday, June 20, 2005

Prostitution is Dehumanizing

I have been writing posts concerning defacto human rights abuse. In this connection is the use of criminal Deals by individuals and groups. I have and continue to be a litigant in at least three United States Federal court actions. They are against ex-chief of LAPD Bernard Parks and still Attorney General Lockyer of Cailfornia, and New Ramen Reti, a Hare Krishna Commune.

On or near December 20, 2004 two prostitutes took the room next to me at motel in Morro Bay in San Luis Obispo. I was attending Columbia College in Missouri by distant education. LAPD arranged to have these two who are not college students at any facility. The two are embedded against other female college students that I did know personally that never went to this motel. We are connected only by real college class activity. I refuse to lower myself to the level of prostitute you are gay, bisexual, or overweight.It appears that LAPD and their accomplices are.

These two persons are what I would categorize as anti-social personalities. One was extremely pretty the other average. The lawsuits are harassment suits. The Hare Krishna suits involve child molestation. My complaint is only harassment. One of the prostitutes, the one with brown hair, is beyond a doubt what one of the worse persons in this event. She is no more than a paid henchperson. By pay she is working to set up rooms and areas on the street to ply her trade. Her behaviors as slamming doors and harassing persons are going to earn her a bottom ten percent rating for prosecution. I do not know any females in San Luis Obispo who are worse. I have her at ten year statute of limitation under United States Federal RICO statutes.LAPD ingeniously had a friend enter her room. Allegedly they had oral sex. The Baltimore Studio, corrupt accomplices, have dubbed my voice over this other person. These prostitutes do not even know my name or me theirs. The Delaware State Police are also handed off this slander.

This police organization has just had their superintendent fired as Aaron Chaffinch. Mark Seifert is the new leader.I am writing this from Del Norte County in Northern California. This county especially students from Del Norte High School are corrupt accomplices for this nonsense. LAPD or at least the designers are ingenious in choosing illiterate persons who make good scapegoats or who would get treated lightly. I would contrast this with Inyo County who show some shame and disgrace against this anarchic stronghold. I will admit that the treatment is biased against Del Norte but they are the willing scapegoats.

tehnocrati tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home