Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Grand Jury: Gov. Schwarzenegger

Dateline 10-11-05

I have committed here in the short run to devote more time to blogging and this site. As I am writing I will keep persons up to date through technocrati tags on my blogs, which are located in the footer.

I have easily discerned that LAPD codenamed dealers wish to radiate behaviors through ad-hominem. This is a variation of the original sin. Here New Raman Reti< Florida, a Hare Krishna Farm has a devotee whom I will not name as a target. Dysfunctional behaviors as slamming a car door or object are transmitted to a new target.

As of last December this was a young prostitute who was in the room adjacent to me in Morro Bay, California. Any activity she performed she is responsible for not the devotee in Florida.

In Crescent City, California at the College of the Redwoods, a library technician has been abusive and is supposed to emulate the incompetence of the prostitute. She is guilty of her own activities.

I HAVE SUBMITTED A GRAND JURY COMPLAINT TO THE DEL NORTE COUNTY GRAND JURY AGAINST THIS PERSON, COLLEGE OF THE REDWOODS, AND GOVERNOR ARNOLD SCWARZENNEGER.

In California there is a county grand jury where persons can submit criminal complaints by circumventing the police.

technocrati tags:




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home