Sunday, June 25, 2006

College of the Redwoods

6-18-06

The cost of United States Federal lawsuit has risen to $350 USD. This will hold back my planned lawsuit against College of the Redwoods and Barbara Schneider in August until I exhaust administrative measures. This suit or another will definitely occur.
In the meantime LAPD and The Studio are still attempting to perpetuate the fraud that I am a member of LGBT community. All group type of classifications in my analysis are static and facing huge defeats.

I will go forward in developing a new site Red Herring - Straw Man that deals with the fallacies of logic, totalitarianism, and corruption that is part of the informant culture that LAPD recruits.

The social environment is totally corrupt and cowardly. I am positing my activities that we are in the endgame of this event. This is maybe 15 years or slightly more.
The police, public officials, and the members of the public who help harass and intimidate persons are facing civil as well as criminal punishment.

I am 100% certain that Barbara Schneider would go to prison as well as face prison for her antisocial activities.

technocrati tags:







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home