Wednesday, October 21, 2009

In the Case of Future's Future’s

 

Associations as governments and trusts are designed to perpetuate into eternity some interest. The United States Constitution is one such association. Correctly stated it defines what citizens and criminals are and the structure of the state. Herein I am probably a better social scientist than a musician although I am increasingly confident of the music I have composed although my catalog is small. I do have at least 40 songs through composed, notated and copyrighted.

The historical conditions since June 17, 1987, the 200th anniversary of the United States have left me isolated in an Faustian and Orwellian Totalitarian condition. There is Chemical Assault - Scorched Earth, 24 hour electronic surveillance,  and an informant culture that is pervasive with persons willing to harass you with every step.

This is facilitated by pirate radio. In Rwanda the genocide was carried out over regular radio stations. Not to cheapen my work even Robert Mugabe claims that the British are behind events as Cholera and other rioting.

I was a music major at Laney College until 1985. I know Four Part Harmony and learned counterpoint later from competent teachers. I sight read and can analyze most music including atonal modern pieces.

I am a spiritual person. I am Ritivk Praphupadanuga. It is interesting that there are allegations that Srila Prabhupada was poisoned.Two separate events do not guarantee an Origin.

The censorship that has been orchestrate through Los Angeles Police Department has implicated five United States presidents: 1. Ronald Reagan 2. George H.W. Bush 3. Bill Clinton 4. George W. Bush 5. Barack Obama.

There are many studies under way to examine the cultural coding in per se the patterns on a basket and the object itself. Music uses spoken language as well as rhythm, melody, and harmony in it's realization.

My music that I am presenting here was almost entirely composed under TORTURE. The philosophy of consequentialism or judging the results to justify action or inaction is being refuted by deontology. The latter states that God created everything and as such has some value that must be recognized.

This will be important in the legacy of both Fine and Popular Arts. You can not just throw one under the bus to save more persons.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home