Saturday, March 20, 2010

Philosophy for the Future

Picture 006

David Nollmeyer 48+ Years Of Age

Colorado River Early 2010

The forces that be that have entrapped the United States, mainly by attacking my natural person and citizenship without any real regard to myself as a human, may have critically injured their paradigm. I am speaking here of Cambridge Law School. These individuals are the main suspects as the Origin.

Their main victory lies in attacking the sovereign of the country and namely five successive presidents:

  • Ronald Reagan
  • George H.W. Bush
  • William Clinton
  • George W. Bush
  • Barack Obama

The United States as nation will sustain humiliation but the country is still capable of defeating other so-called second tier states in a war.

The nation or the people are INFORMANT BASED. This is true of the worldwide population of 6.8 billion members.

The thinking that the authors are representing and proposing some sort of phenomenological – relativistic morality for a front for their Irrational – pre Fascist world view will be successful will be born by LGBTI code enforcement & community.

I am clearly representing my Vedic spiritual views. So here in it can be deduced though without a 100% certainty, perhaps nearer to a limit, that this side will prevail. At a simpler level I am social conservative but have no interests in political parties.

I have had a very difficult time finding vegetarian food due to Chemical Assault – Scorched Earth.

I have had no trouble whatsoever in refuting the homosexual LGBTi platform. The same-sex male is using lesbianism as a shield for hs feelings of inferiority. I do not support the OUTING of SAME SEX PERSONS.

I totally support however the prosecution of clergy abuse. These private issues and the victimization of another’s right are not identical.

I clearly have opposed SAME SEX MARRIAGE.

My production is clearly more rational. I have legally confronted all of the main sworn officials. I am now going to begin with some of the earliest Homeland Security Secretaries who should have legal claims against them.

Ars Longa Vita Brevis

Art Long, Life Short

There is no mystery as to what position both journalists, popular and fine arts figures will take. They will do nothing. The same is true for professional athletes.

The academics and college students themselves have a record of stalking that will rival the anti-civil rights activists of the 1960s.

I am also confronting the University of California who LEGALLY MUST RECORD THE HISTORY OF THIS STATE. This will spill over as negative externality in to Cambridge – Oxford  Universities, hopefully unmasking any historical or current figures BY NAME. I believe the schools are waiting to see what I present and how American scholars respond.

Every occupation should have a moral basis for it’s intents and actions. The silver lining is not great but not quitting is living a moral proposition, not waiting to abstract history some 100 years later.

I am still practicing Classic Guitar and writing small compositions. I work out. I use intermediate intensity interval training. I still only weigh 153 pounds at 5-10 at 48 years of age..

The attack by the tyranny of the majority does not create a sustainable culture and is destroying the wealth of both the rich and poor. This is what may trigger the manifest defeat of these actors.

People wish to defend their treasures that are spread across the earth and are being despoiled.

The unattractive truth emerges as victorious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home