Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Right to Marry

arn'mar The Schwarzeneggers

200px-100years

One Years of Solitude

rk2

Radha Krishna

The Stripping of Governor Schwarzenegger’s Citizenship

Today is August 1, 2010. The entire month of July has seen a build up in arguments concerning the Right to Marry. Chelsea Clinton, daughter of President Bill and Hillary Clinton probably has wedded in what is the highest profile marriage of the year.

While contemplating Proposition 8, the Same Sex Marriage issue in US Federal Court in San Francisco, the contrast between Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver’s marriage, Chelsea Clinton and my alienation under a Chemical Assault - Scorched Earth became quite profound and at emotional.

I am a lifelong supporter of opposite sex marriage and continue to support Proposition 8.

Mostly like by cue a few acquaintances from the East Coast from Delaware where I attended my primary and high schools have surfaced. LAPD in a highly biased manner is attempting to script a straw man of my life and trajectory which is same-sex based. They have invented a same sex transformational figure from San Diego which is false.

The person is a natural person. He is the father of a attractive bisexual daughter. I will be 49 years old on August 3. I have been 100 percent heterosexual my entire life - NO SAME SEX BEHAVIORS.

In my opinion I was born heterosexual. I have always considered my self as opposite sex since as young as I can remember, 4 or 5 years old perhaps.

Gay Marriage is a strategic mission goal of this attack. If someone would of asked me in high school if I wanted to marry a lesbian - bisexual female I would of stated no. I still maintain this posture idealistically. It could be compromised but it is a outlier option. The pool of opposite sex females around has never been large from what I am beginning to comprehend.

In the concrete I will file a criminal complaint against Arnold Schwarzenegger for violating my Right to Marry this month. This will be the highpoint of my presence in Westwood, California.

In degree I would prefer an opposite partner who is Hare Krishna in Madhurya rasa (conjugal). I would prefer a Vedic ceremony and to have children raised in my faith.

Currently if I make a female contact on internet, LAPD will attempt to advertise such as a homosexual male Hare Krishna. This means if I write Senator Barbara Boxer she should also be place in group which is a false set as a homosexual male Krishna.

The entire LGBTi trajectory is being imposed over me by LAPD. None  of my thoughts, intents, or acts support the LGBTi platform.

Through reflection, one of the most attractive persons I have met from San Diego was a bisexual. I have only talked to her a few times. She has introduced me to her friends who were an open lesbian couple. So if one dated or married her a social setting is likely to include openly lesbian couples. When I lived in near Mt. Shasta at a convenience store a couple who were friends of the clerk came up to me and introduced themselves to me. The first individual introduced her partner as her wife. This happened a few times with no incidence. This was maybe three years ago. Siskiyou county supported Proposition 8 60 to 40 percent. Lassen County where I am now favored such 70 to 30 percent.

I am easily the most pro-heterosexual male that I have met here by far and away.

Hypothetically the first individual from San Diego was attractive and intelligent enough that it is possible one could of become enchanted with her and married and had kids. If this happened to me I would choose my wife and children and stay married. I do not support opposite sex marriage but I can agree could happen. I take my Vedic beliefs with some seriousness. There is no LGBTi identity in the Vaikunthas or heaven. Manjaris, the handmaidens of Radha are never gay or straight. Human sexuality only exists in the material world.

My inclinations disclose some irrationality. If I ever marry, I am choosing my wife and children. If I ever got that deep into a relationship with a bisexual female who had bisexual friends, I am still going to choose and support her and save my marriage and children. This means forgoing a leadership role where one would have to preach against the homosexual continuum.

This is predicated that my spouse maintains fidelity within matrimony with no major issues. This also means I am not attempting to develop any high or saintly image for my self although I have regular sadhana as a vaidhi bahkta.

I am not supporting Gay Marriage.

So the trajectory in July has reached a peak with Chelsea Clinton’s marriage. There is one Hare Krishna devotee that will be used as an example of Governor Schwarzenegger alienating me from Right to Marry under the present panorama. Even without a real natural person, LAPD is attempting to say that she and other females are homosexual male Hare Krishnas, I would still have a case under Federal Law.

It is unique in that first bisexual female individual and San Diego were profiled as transformational figures in an ethnographic format. The later Hare Krishna devotee wins a pretty story.

I have no issues against Chelsea Clinton. Her support for mother Hilary’s presidential campaign may attract legal scrutiny. I argue her parents as committing crimes against humanity.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home