Thursday, October 13, 2005

Google - AOL Powered Corporate Incompetency

This is the search that I have made of this post on AOL Beta.

Human Rights Discussion
Perry , Nollmeyer. ... Notify Blogger about objectionable content. What does this mean? Blogger · Get your own blog · Flag Blog · Next blog · BlogThis! ...
http://humanrightsdiscussion.blogspot.com/

Corporate cronyism is one of the poorest expressions of leadership. I find the level of skill of the person who indexes sites to be low. I will complain to AOL and Google. I will continue in the future regarding corporate history and kowtowing.

http://future-state.blogspot.com/

Torture is a very serious issue. Pretending to be a journalist is another.

My main site receives over 16,000 hits a month. I write almost exclusively Homeland Security Secretaries, Governors, and Federal Officials as Senator Domenici.

I also have time to do Direct Action for Amnesty International who also need to live up to their propaganda.

I am working at a cum laude pace at the present time. I am a Systems theorist. The culture gives rise to to its own elimination.

Pravda means truth.

I WILL GLADLY TAKE ON THE INDEXER. CONSCIOUSNESS IS WHAT SEPARATES HUMANS FROM ANIMALS.

YOU ARE IN THE WRONG OCCUPATION WHOEVER YOU ARE. COURAGE IS NOT ONE OF YOUR TRAITS OR SUBSTANCE.

technocrati tags:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home