Thursday, November 29, 2007

Cambridge Law School UK: Authorship

Cambria CA
Dateline 11-29-2007

The ongoing chemical assault defies moral comprehension or recognition. Here the authorship is exposed.

The origination and authorship of this attack has now come to the forefront. One of the myths of due process or efficient prosecution is dispelled. I am contacting the FBI, state attorney generals, federal and state officials to prosecute this event. LAPD who are also a gay militia are stating that I am secular and promoting a LGBT platform when at 46 years of age I am maturing spiritually and am socially conservative.

The ruse is that I will condone drug dealers or Gay Militants. Where are any of the code enforcement now?

Descending from the point of origin, which is alleged to be a system of lawyers from Cambridge Law School UK would give and define the entire conspiracy with closure if accurate. This would involve complex jurisdiction. The United States Federal Court is corrupt and one would give grounds for a sua ponte dismissal.

So here on internet I will state that I will gather all my data on this authorship and create a separate website for this exposition. Since I am physically in Cambria, California for the winter I attempt to confront local, state, and federal officials who are in personemm.

It is winter and I am using mobile technology now for the most part. Look for this site up in the next six months.

The Criminal Knows His Own Crime. The strongest evidence is a genuine legally binding confession from the authorship. Here we can see that Homeland Security are accomplices and the presidency and as well as all the pretenders to the office are mutual corrupt and inadequate to efficiently prosecute the law.

technorati tags:

















Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home