Monday, April 13, 2009

Friends of Human Rights

Dear Friends of Human Rights

The election of Barack Obama has changed little in the concrete regarding the remedy of Chemical Assault - Scorched Earth. Many of you are academic as well as professional level persons.

The culture of sanitization as the Chinese are promoting regarding Tienanmen is alarming. Alberto Fujimori has recently become the first democratically elected head of state to be convicted. He has received a 25 year sentence.

Barack Obama and the supporters of the last five presidents should take heed.

In degree I am moving more stridently as the Salton Sea and very huge lakes in the California region are despoiled.

LAPD is continuing a posture of being a LGBTi militancy. They do not have any positive history for the LGBTi platform.

I am a ritvik Hare Krishna which means I do not believe that one has to have a living guru to receive spiritual knowledge. Hridayananda Maharaj (Howard Resnik) is a leader for Gay Monogamy within ISKCON. I am more conservative.

It is interesting to note that Gaudiya Vaishnavism is in reform. This places me as a ritvik in a position somewhat similar to a follower of Martin Luther King during the Reformation in Germany. I have never even met another ritvik in person but I know devotees that were diksa and converted.

I am going to finish this event arguing religious persecution. Vaishnavism promotes four regulative principles:

No Meat Eating
No Illicit Sex
No Gambling
No Intoxication - Alcohol or Ganja

I also chant the Hare Krishna Maha Mantra 16 rounds per day.

This archetypical pattern appears to have some invention to it as it is not directly found in Vedic Scriptures. This mean to introduce the practice one needs the correct adhikari or qualification.

LAPD is attempting to invent my life the opposite of these principles for propaganda purposes.

I have overcome the initial humiliation of not being recognized by any government or human rights organization. I still request such.

It is interesting to note that I am exactly one day older than Barack Obama born 8-3-1961. I am about 2 months older than Mary Bono R - Palm Springs. I am near the Salton Sea California.

What is unique is that I believe up until the 8th grade my abstract testing to be slightly higher than either one. The arc of lifespan, resiliency, and marginalization is undergoing some type of sinister experimentation.

I believe that Obama and Bono are criminal and act under defection to de facto interests.

I believe they will be eventually be prosecuted and this is what I seek.

Thank you for your consideration.

David Nollmeyer
Desert Shores CA
4-13-2009

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home