Thursday, February 19, 2009

An Open Letter to Harry Reid

reid

Eric Holder

 

The Cowardice of Attorney General Eric Holder

Desert Shores CA
Dateline 2-19-2009

Dear Senator Reid

I am writing to discuss Attorney General Holder’s recent comments concerning RACISM. He argues that Americans “lack the courage” to address this issue.

My argument is that Eric Holder is the PERFECT EXAMPLE OF A COWARD.

This country has already entered into over 21 years of manifest Chemical Scorched Earth.

This is also a Hate Crime. Such is being organized under Gay Irrationalism-Gay Fascism. The Salton Sea in California is ruined.

My case is that I have consistently supported Heterosexual Marriage as Proposition 8 here in California.

My religious Hare Krishna beliefs are orthodox reflecting heterosexual marriage. However the Krishna Movement is splitting. Hridayananda Maharaj (Howard Resnik PhD) recently attempted to bless a Gay Union and was immediately rebuffed.

He is a diksa or living guru and I am ritvik follower of a deceased teacher Srila Prabhupada.

It is potentially dangerous for a ritvik disciple to enter a diksa temple.

In degree my religious background and my staunch advocacy of Traditional Marriage have destroyed my life at the hands of Gay Militants from LAPD and have also destroyed your legacy in upholding constitutional rights.

The discussion that needs to be addressed here is the COWARDICE OF ATTORNEY GENERAL HOLDER.

Thank you for your consideration.

David Nollmeyer

Desert Shores Ca

2-19-2009

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home