Friday, August 13, 2010

Right to Marry: Boxer CA

David 49

David Nollmeyer

WEB-SIZE-07-22-10-Lt-General-Larry-James-8 

Barbara Boxer

Jayadvaita_Swami

Jayadvaita Swami

Hridayananda Das

Dear Senator Boxer,

The recent reversal of Proposition 8, in effect the Right To Marry has also given rise to my predicament here in California under a Chemical Assault - Scorched Earth. I am an independent  ritvik adherent of Gaudiya Vaishnavism (Hare Krishna Movement). Therefore my torture and false imprisonment is a faith based hate crime as well as gender orientated. My date of conversion was August 2, 1977,  and my birthday is August 3, 1961. Proposition 8 was overturned by Judge Walker on August 4, or Barack Obama’s birthday.

I am a pure lifelong heterosexual. I have had zero same sex behaviors over my entire life in continuo. I have supported Proposition 8 or it’s equivalent throughout the entire trajectory of my life and will continue to do so. The authorship and Gay Militants in LAPD who are running this attack suffer from an inferiority complex which drives an obsessive displacement against my person which has destroyed a great deal of California and the United States.

What is unique is that lesbianism is the front for this male based inferiority complex. Having the police arrange encounters towards marriages with what are bisexual females is suppose to lead to an LGBTi condoning of my abuse and others. What is going on now as Lake Almanor and other surrounding surface waters is the circular double bind of using lesbianism to front this attack against me. I will state that my preferences are opposite sex females or heterosexuals. If I email a female, LAPD will state that they are homosexual male Hare Krishnas based out of New Raman Reti in Alachua, Florida.

So what is your opinion if this element attempts to portray you as a male homosexual Hare Krishna from Florida?

There are two male diksa gurus operating out of ISKCON New Raman Reti. They are Hridayanada das (Howard Resnick) and Jayadvaitya swami (Jay Israel). Both are supporters of Gay Monogamy. What LAPD is describing to me as Gay Marriage is actually Open Marriage between bisexuals. Hence the male and female are going to have multiple same and opposite sex partners.

I do not support the position of the two gurus mentioned. I am not affiliated with ISKCON or New Raman Reti in any manner. I do have facebook friends of persons that are based out of New Raman Reti. Positions on this issue are not uniform and I do not unfriend persons for being LGBTi. Censorship is a tactic within the diksa paradigm more than the ritvik.

Attempting also to posit that I am transgender based on my California ID picture is amusing. I am a pure heterosexual over 49 years. What is true is that I am not mean spirited and do not harass or contribute to the stalking of LGBTi persons as the LGBTi community is severely guilty of in this Chemical Assault - Scorched Earth.

I am writing you from Westwood, California and this is this area’s record. I believe that Arnold Schwarzenegger’s citizenship will be stripped from him and that Mari Shriver may eventually be prosecuted for this attack within the next 30 years. I am more situated in what the Vedas would state as the mode of goodness so I have not been overtly concerned with a heterosexual monogamous marriage within my faith. Overall I will state that I will marry if this event ends. This will protect the interests of those who are under attack by genocidal police work. So there is an unambiguous continuum on my preferences with you and especially the California Federal Contingency which is uniform. This is a severe blow to the LGBTi paradigm and Barack Obama. He cannot continue to live out a fictious life while California and myself are being destroyed.

Thank you for consideration.
David Nollmeyer
August 13, 2010
Westwood CA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home