Monday, May 04, 2009

Schwarzenegger and Legal History

schwarzenegger2

Gov. Schwarzenegger

Desert Shores - 2009 020

David Nollmeyer

Desert Shores - 2009 026

30 watt solar panels

Dear Governor Schwarzenegger

The current Chemical Assault - Scorched Earth has clearly emerged as the measure of your career. Not only is there a H1N1 flu pandemic emerging, a water emergency, and economic crisis emerging these Chemical Assaults arise with the LGBTi Gay Marriage movement.

I am part of the Hare Krishna Movement. Hridayananda Maharaj (Howard Resnik Phd) recently attempted a Gay Blessing in Santa Barbara. This was denounced by ISKCON the organization of which he is affiliated.

I am an independent ritvik of which a major lawsuit has also been won in India by ISKCON Bangalore. This gave this temple ownership of some 15 temple properties.

This is a religious hate crime. The reformation of the Gaudiya Sampradaya is similar to the Protestant Reformation.

I am somewhat orthodox in my philosophical adherence to my faith.

I am being continually harassed by LAPD Gay Militants while being chemically assaulted. This has destroyed huge areas of California.

I am espousing exclusive heterosexuality. This is a religious marriage between one man and one woman to procreate spiritual heterosexaul offspring.

I support Carrie Prejean, Miss California in her defense of her Christian World View.

I believe that Barack Obama and yourself have made critical errors of which the lives and properties are not at risk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home