Sunday, August 02, 2009

Open Letter to Harry Reid

As Congress adjourns for it’s summer recess, the real work of this government remains undone. The Chemical Assault – Scorched Earth that is in continuo has wrecked this country. I had to pass through Nevada in May to arrive to Lassen County, California. I am sure that Lake Topaz, Lake Tahoe, and Lake Pyramid were attacked.

I have had direct physical contact with Clear Creek that empties into Lake Almanor and it is ruined.

Barack Obama is heading to criminal complicity greater than that of Ronald Reagan. Reagan passed from June 17, 1987 to the end of his term in January 1989 under conditions far less severe.

As my lifespan narrows and the available topography diminishes a behavior antecedent in the environment more strongly affects behavior.

In this degree how is it possible for agents to recruit informants into the law enforcement culture and embed such in LAPD? The certification of code officers, homeland security officers as the police are called now is bogus. Why did no all the testing ferret out persons who would damage the people of this nation?

The LGBTi individuals are the only group of persons who have not been successful at law enforcement. Every other minority group has performed with heroism and valor.

The culture of irrationalism and fascism are at hand. I do not state that LGBti persons could not be successful in police work. I state they clearly are not up to the present. They themselves should not have went on a twenty year joy ride of cosenquentialism.

I do not believe that your personal history is accurate nor that of any president. I will and am making a definitive stand upon the RULE OF LAW. I do not see how the United States can be successful with duplicit dealings regarding my constitutional life.

David Nollmeyer

Westwood CA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home