Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Open Letter to House Speaker Pelosi

healthcarewebfinalHouse Speaker Pelosi

Dear House Speaker Pelosi,

Currently the Obama Administration, yourself included have made history by passing Universal Healthcare. This legislation has to be placed in context.

If one person becomes alienated from their Constitutional Right the collective will also lose.

Recently Phoebe Prince a young high school was stalked and committed suicide

I am the most Stalked Person in United States History. Consider the fact that in order for me to relocate from Blythe CA - Ehrenberg AZ along the Colorado River, which is Chemically Contaminated several major bodies of water and products in stores and factories must also be despoiled.

This includes the Owens River and canal, June Lake, Lake Mono, Lake Tahoe, and Lake Almanor.

The United States is living through an Irrationalist - Pre Fascist time period. The resources of the state are being used to attack the citizens and natural persons.

Here I will clearly state that I am a heterosexual and I consider myself the leader in opposition to a LGBTi Militancy being directed out LAPD now headed by Chief Beck.

This Gay Militia is mostly male and is the equivalent or worse than the Ku Klux Klan was to the Democratic Party in the 1930s.

I am openly confronting the University of California as Corrupt and Incompetent for not defending the state and their research areas. President Barack Obama was awarded the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize while I was in Big Pine and accepted such while I was here along the Colorado River.

There was a Easter Day 7.2 magnitude earthquake in San Luis, Mexico due south of  here along the Colorado River. I have stated to the FBI that I believe that drug gangs can exploit this chemical assault and possible retaliate against American and other interests. This is very challenging environment to navigate.

So this informant driven mechanism has also attacked your legacy. I have made dutiful contributions and will continue to be assertive in assuring that I survive as long as possible. I have requested that GLAAD and other LGBTi support groups become involved but they are only Strawmen to date.

HIV positive, allergy and environmentally challenged persons have to begin to assert themselves against a tyranny and despotism that is stalking and hunting them down. This is not just a externality, I believe it to be a deliberate Eugenic act of cleansing. The strange issue is the creation of antisocial-psychopathic persons to carry out crimes against humanity.

I believe you should reassess your legacy, the setting, and the natural persons that are likely to contest your legal acts due to injury.

Thank you for your consideration.

David Nollmeyer
Blythe CA - Ehrenberg AZ
4-14-2010

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home