Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Open Letter to Nancy Pelosi

Np

Pelosi and Obama

David 49

David Nollmeyer

49th Birthday 8-3-2010 Westwood CA

Dear House Speaker Pelosi,

It is increasingly clear that the United States is condoning a Crime Against Humanity in regards to the Chemical Assault - Scorched Earth that has been imposed over my natural person and citizenship.

The lakes and rivers in the entire Northern California region are chemically despoiled. The perpetrators are Male Same Sex Male MSM - LGBTi officers in LAPD. I have been  PURE HETEROSEXUAL over 49 years of life in continuo. My birthday was August 3, 1961. I am also an independent ritvik Hare Krishna which increases the event to a religious as well as sexual orientation hate crime. I have no rights because I have never had a male sex partner and no same sex acts. THIS IS 100 PERCENT CERTAIN.

I am in Westwood, Lassen County. Here Proposition 8 which banned Gay Marriage passed by a 70 to 30 percent margin. I supported and still maintain a position on supporting opposite sex marriage.

What is the concern now is how did this cell(s) of MSM officers emerge? It appears they, who are all white males in the cell directly affecting me, were born into Gay families in Los Angeles County. How is this activity being maintained by Chief Beck and Governor Schwarzenegger?

I am very comfortable being a heterosexual male. I am completely relaxed and quite open about my support for opposite sex marriage particular in the support of the Vaisnavi or female devotees. There is a subculture of transgenderism in these officers which means that they are not comfortable having male bodies. There appears to be an inferiority complex driving displacement or the attack of substitute targets as myself. The culture of Gang or Mob Stalking is an output of LGBTi. The victimization groups online also recognize Targeted Chemical Assaults.

I believe that the very solid support for Proposition 8 here has lead to a histrionic abuse emerging from LAPD.

I maintain a lifestyle of:

No drug, marijuana, alcohol use (caffeine clean)
No meat eating (I am struggling here do to targeted Chemical Attacks)
No Illicit sex
No gambling

As seen LAPD is attempting to profile me as the exact opposite of the minimum standards of Gaudiya Vaishnavism (Hare Krishna Movement).

Overall I am showing no sign of capitulating. The live human experimentation is based on a Skinner Box. This is a threshold training concept. Similar to the miners trapped in Chile, the psychology demands on myself are quiet extreme. The main psychological mood for survival in the Vedas is Madhurya rasa. This is a conjugal mood. By my own nature I depend on such. I have emerged with a normal personality compared to the psychopathic and charlatan nature of LGBTi officers who have developed in LAPD.

Since you are the first female House Speaker and a resident of San Francisco your lack of DIRECT ACTION  to remedy a Crime Against Humanity is conspicuous and has damaged millions of persons lives.

Thank you for consideration.

David Nollmeyer
Westwood California
September 8, 2010

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home