Monday, May 10, 2010

Open Letter to Rep. McKeon R –25 CA

Dear Rep. McKeon,

I am once again in Big Pine, CA. The area is an ECOLOGICAL DISASTER!

The in continuo Chemical Assault - Scorched Earth persists through the also on going Gulf Oilspill.

Inyo County is my personal choice for opening prosecution against sworn officials and agents in committing systematic Stalking and Harassment in concert with the attack supra.

It is clear from my perspective as all the lakes in the region are despoiled that the Owens Valley in general was chosen for this type of assault against our freedom.

The Owens Valley is also been chosen for attempt to sanitize LGBTi or same sex persons who are STALKING. Heterosexuals are also involved.

I am making my legal stand as a Ritvik member of the Hare Krishna Movement. I am independent and not aligned with any formal group.

Hridayananda dasa  a guru, who pertains to ISKCON is also continually put forth as a religious authority over me which is FALSE.

LAPD is being accused of  running these acts. These officers have continually questioned my courage here which is bogus. I have created more records here than in most any other location and do it criminal penalty.

No one else from the Owens Valley has any public presence that I am aware of.

It is clear that I posit that all five presidents since June 17, 1987 have acted under the color of law. They are criminally negligent in defending the rights of individuals here.

You are required by law to recognize criminal acts. The events against me here in your District are grievous.

Thank you for your consideration,
David Nollmeyer
Big Pine CA
May 10, 2010

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home