Thursday, September 23, 2010

Open Letter To Rep. McClintock

mcclintock

radhe's footprints  Radhe’s Footprints

Rep. McClintock

As I leave the 4th District of  California, I find it clearly a necessity to directly address what you or President Obama refuse to recognize.

The United States is staging an act of Chemical Assault - Scorched Earth. This is a Crime Against Humanity. Since the press, NGOs, universities and academics refuse to do also I will state my authorized position.

LAPD contains a cell(s) of Male Same Sex Male MSM militants. I am stating to you here from Westwood, Lassen County here in Northern California that I have been a heterosexual for all of my 49 years of life. My birthday was August 3, 2010.

The alienation of constitutional rights of which you, Barack Obama, and LAPD have sworn to uphold has been attacked because I have never had a male same sex partner or committed any same activity. This is especially true in San Diego from the late 1970s to the San Francisco Bay area 1986.

I am also a ritvik Hare Krishna. I converted on August 2, 1977. I have been vegetarian since this time also.

As a Gaudiya Vaishnava, there are four regulations:
No Meat Eating
No Illicit Sex (This includes LGBTi practices - same sex)
No Drug, Alcohol, or Marijuana
No Gambling

I have been severely stalked here and across the United States. As a citizen If I am not free you will be free. I am heterosexual male who enjoys fighting this atrocity to it’s final conclusion under US federal law and the Vedas. I am open, strong, clear, and composed under very brutal conditions. I find that being a heterosexual male supports my spiritual development in Madhurya rasa or the Conjugal Mood in Krishna Consciousness.

This is in contrast to the LGBTi code officers who are leading this attack and the stalkers they recruit. I will be traveling through Reno - Inyo County - Barstow - Palm Springs to the Salton Sea. Currently all the lakes and surface water are likely to be contaminated in this assault on civilization.

You by law need to recognize my rights.

Thank you for your consideration.
Radhe! Radhe !

David Nollmeyer
Westwood Ca 96137
9-23-2010

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home