Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Open Letter – Sen. Boxer D – CA

Boxer1

Dear Senator Boxer,

Currently I am residing Along the Salton Sea in Desert Shores. You have stated that you have purchased a home in the La Quinta area. In late October when I traveled here, I had to walk the last ten miles into Desert Shores because the local transit will not run into Imperial County.

Since February 12, 2007, the in continuo Chemical Assault - Scorched Earth that has been imposed over my person has been escalated to surface water and tap water also including irrigation. The date farms immediately surrounding La Quinta are despoiled. Usually I glean a a handful of dates as I pass by. The ones on the trees are fresh and table and restaurant quality, some of the best in the world. If you eat these dates they would BURN YOUR MOUTH. There is a modest fish kill in the Salton Sea. No Tilapia should be purchased from this region.

In the panorama Proposition 8 and Don’t Ask Don’t Tell have been overturned. The former may be construed as The Right to Marry. Have you or any the LGBTi Right to Marry groups, Marriage Equality (Evan Wolfson) or Courage Campaign (Rick Jacobs) ever deliberated how I am supposed to get married when the United States government is condoning the wholesale stalking of my person through LAPD? This unit has members that are calling themselves a Gay Militia.

They have challenged me to three items along the Yellow Brick Road (Defection Model). I do not follow the script. But here I will take up the challenge made against this Gay Militia in particularity a shift supervisor named Dodo.

Don’t Ask - Don’t Tell

Prepare a criminal case and turn such over to the DA
Prepare a University level history class. (University of California)
Storyboard a movie concerning Arnold Schwarzenegger through July 2010 to January 2011.

Correctly doing such would place an individual in the top 10 percentile worldwide in opposition to this systematic act of tyranny. What has occurred is that this would yield a male in meeting the most desirable bisexual females. (I am 49 years old, train 7 days a week (BMI of -23), have a GPA of 3.33 transferable to the University of California with 149.5 credits so I could do this anyway.)

As seen I have been alienated from my rights because I am a heterosexual. I would have had to marry a bisexual and/have children to retain legal person before the court.

The manifest function remains that the Salton Sea is despoiled and so are the date farms around La Quinta where you purchased a $1 million dollar USD home. Unemployment along the Salton Sea and Imperial County is 20% and above.

In chagrin I am in a very serious sibling rivalry with Mary Bono Mack R- 45th District and Barack Obama. I am one day older than Obama and few months older than Bono-Mack. I am surprisingly fit. I am running about 50 miles a week with no water to drink and very little food.

Since I am also a ritvik Hare Krishna there are also very serious infractions against my Freedom to Practice Religion. This too is a LGBTi versus Heterosexual based crime. I am standing strong and confident as history begins the debate of same sex persons openly serving in the military. I am not totally against such.

It should be acknowledged that Same Sex Males have failed as police officers in LAPD. Chief Charlie Beck is the current leader in this failed organization.

In degree my the restoration of my rights would free the human race and the United States from this morass. Gavin Newsom Lt. Governor elect and Kamala Harris Attorney General elect (?) are both younger than I. They too are being escalated towards future legal reconciliation. The culture is informant based. This is a manifest purge for those that travail the deals alon the Yellow Brick Road. All you love will turn to gold.

Here your legacy is paired to my past, present, and future. I have no place to go. I would say if I could survive that there is a 70% chance of my retiring and spending at least 6 months per year Along the Salton Sea.

Thank you for your consideration.

David Nollmeyer
Desert Shores
11-23-2010

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home