Sunday, November 28, 2010

Open Letter to Lt. Gov. Maldonado

amaldo Abel Maldonado

IMG_20101103_085757

Salton Sea

I am writing you for the first time as Lieutenant Governor. I have lived in San Luis Obispo County when you were my state representative. You have assumed this post in April 2010. At this time the Colorado River was being cleared of Chemical Assault - Scorched Earth and Inyo and Lassen Counties were undergoing this process.

Make no doubt about this. I AM BEING ATTACKED BEC AUSE A HETEROSEXUAL MALE. This is being facilitated by a Gay Militia promoting Gay Culture. These two labels are the choice of these LAPD police officers. They are using their subjective perspectives as synonymous with a more universal LGBTi culture to create ad hominem.

I am also a ritvik Hare Krishna. This is usually a more conservative individual who considers Srila Prabhupada to still be the current guru although he has been deceased since November of 1977. The Gay Militia will usually side with diksa alignment or the current living gurus or teachers. They also aid ritvik devotees in attacking the diska side with ad hominem due to child molestation and pedophillia perpetrated by the former diksa gurus and other teachers of the Krishna children.

There are four regulative principles in the Vedic Faith:
1. No meat eating
2. No illicit sex - same sex is prohibited
3. No drug use, marijuana, or alcohol
4. No gambling

Currently I am in Desert Shores Along the Salton Sea. It is totally Chemically Despoiled. When I walk past some of the auto accidents here I can not fathom as to what these persons could be thinking as they drive by this destroyed inland sea. What is also disturbing is the use of profiling called Interloper. This consists of the use of female names of natural persons that I know to portray advances to homosexual or same sex men. If I mention Diane. This is being maliciously construed as an overture to a male. This represents a form misogyny and inferiority. I have a BMI of less 23 which is normal over 30 being obese. It appears these officers have BMI’s of over 35. They remain obese to gain impunity from prosecution.

Also I ma being paired with so-called legitimate members of the Right to Marriage movement:

Evan Wolfson - Marriage Equality
Rick Jacobs - Courage Campaign
Kevin Cathcart - LAMBA

How did these officers, these no sworn leaders, yourself and I am emerge through history and arrive to a Chemical Assault - Scorched Earth against the human race. This is EXACTLY WHAT THIS IS. A distraction also Is the glorification of their subjective Gay lifestyle. This consists of going to nightclubs, drinking, and eating meat. I do not engage in any of these activities by choice. I still remain active in the sanga or congregation of my faith by through internet.

This is a very serious attack. You are 43 years of age. Kamala Harris and Gavin Newsome have won offices and are also younger than 50. I am 49 years old, one day older than Barack Obama born August 3, 1961.

I believe that entire world deserves a rational legal judgment over a very serious human right in fraction prosecutable by state and federal laws.

The Right to Marry and abolishment of Don’t Ask - Don’t Tell are prominent in the historical panorama. I seek legal justice and compensation not only for myself but for others.

You are the youngest sworn official of high office I am aware of that has extensive historical presence as a sworn official.

I will be vigilant in attempting to pressure leadership for justice until I die.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home