Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Reality Priniciples

Reality Principles
11-26-05

Since undergoing a legitimate re-evaluation of my self and society, I have had to refigure a negative valuation for the natural human species. This appears harsh but I find it hard for anyone serious about human rights to posit otherwise.

Vedic literature posits the human race as polished animalism.

Christianity states that the natural man is a sinner.

Thomas Hobbes, a mechanist has stated homini homo lupus – man is a wolf to man.

My youthful idealism is defeated by the re-examination of history both classic and modern. The enslaving of persons to build the pyramids to WWII to debacles inclusive of the United States to Darfur has convinced me that humans as homo sapiens are interested in their own selves and only will project the well being and justice for others for private gain.

I no longer celebrate Thanksgiving but do not have anything against such. The enormity of wealth and capabilities for those empowered to act against the current equilibrium gives me no choice but to reach my conclusion.

I still believe in the idealism of man. My spiritual beliefs still stand but I realize that they are ideals.

There is no reality in the human condition to state that homo sapiens will use his or hers intelligence to act in the positive.

technocrati tags:








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home